Sunday, May 9, 2010

Collaborations.

These kinda happened by accident with Jez.

I dropped the blend and painted the toe cap and heel black.
Jez helped with the drawing, an area I seriously struggle with.
I did the little doodle of woolies.
And Jez drew the guy on the powerlines...
Some close ups of the damage.
I tried to fire Jez the other day and he said "you can't fire me, you don't pay me anything!"
To which i replied "this is my organisation i'll do what the fuck i want."
And he cleverly retorted, "this is your disorganisation." I liked it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy rowan,I tell ya Mate i can't beleve! on what a fantastic job you have done on yr web page specially the bruce lee one that got me going as im a big fan of his.Any way mate well done ones again keep up the good work mate, there's places out there screeming for people like you and your tallent,anyway im off talk soon mate Greg....