Sunday, January 24, 2010

twenty ten

Bills helped me make some tees on christmas eve. I put ten in the shop last week, so they're might be a couple left if you're lucky. I just chucked a couple colours on the screen and then printed as usual. They all turned out completely different. I think this is my one. Thanks for your help Bills.
Mum got me a veggie patch for christmas. There's still a couple things alive...
New Years was good, snuck into origin.
Made some Bob Marley stickers. Gave 'em all away. I'll make some more.
Great Minds Tink Alike stickers.
Got to hang with these ducks.
A mumma and her four grown up kids.

Also got to hang with these swans.
Saw them again today, they're quite friendly towards people.
I think they might've thought my camera phone was food.
They're really beautiful to look at up close.

We were even feeding them. Good day. Peace.

No comments: