Saturday, October 13, 2007

I have a policy where I take whatever comes my way. This week it was helping out a mate on his boat.
I got covered in this blue shit which I later learned was poisonous.
The sun retreating as I rush to work.
I love this guy's job, he stands around flapping his wings all day and then probably gets laid at the end of it all.
Did you know the Romans have been here?
I later found myself helping out with my mum's boat in exchange for dinner at a chinese restaurant.
Not sure what the truck has to do with the grand scheme of things, i just thought it looked cool.
Random dingo shot.
Hanging my hang out the window of Aidan's car.
We haw moved.
Raawwrrr.
Bani and Simo went to a Marilyn Manson concert tonight.
I went to the Volcom comp...
Didn't win the arm circle contest or the dance-off.
Didn't even get the cardboard box. But I did win a bongo drum, so I'm happy.

No comments: