Wednesday, April 18, 2007

im pretty much just a bum...

a
tré
a day
keeps the
blues away...




After hustling the link for a couple of years they finally said to me "Rowan you have three choices; you can do work for the dole, you can start full-time work or there's the NEIS program..." Anyway turns out NEIS is like a government sponsorship for people who want to start there own small businesses. So anyway I got accepted and 6 months later here I am with my first 10 shirts. This is

Tré Apparel...




I'm not posting the flyer here because it's already on so many websites. Here I'm just concentrating on the shirts, for now. The first four were painted with a brush and a vinyl stencil and then for the final six I graduated to screen printing the design on the front and also the tag on the inside that most people haven't noticed yet...


They are all numbered in the order that they were made but the sizes are all jumbled up, this was a pretty fucked up size run but next time I'll try make it a bit more even. Atleast the message is loud and clear.

No comments: